Best Practice Guide to Post Conversion
The Best Practice Guide to Post-Conversion Marketing
It’s not just a bit rude to ignore your customer once they’ve purchased from you. It’s also a missed opportunity.
Whilst your customer is still engaged with your brand, you have the perfect opportunity to develop the relationship further.
What does that mean exactly? Well, here’s what a post-purchase strategy can do:
- Increase customer retention rates – remember it costs anywhere from 5 – 25 times more to acquire a new customer than retain one
- Encourage repeat purchases
- Create brand advocates.
Read the guide to learn how to use post-purchase marketing to improve your customer experience.
Get instant access to the guide
Read the report to:
- Learn more about post-purchase behaviour and the opportunities it presents
- See how leading brands such as River Island and TripAdvisor use post-purchase marketing to create brand affinity
- Take inspiration from our tips on the different types of post-purchase emails to send.