Top 5 Examples of Behavioural Targeting
5 minute guide to get you sending triggered emails.
About this Guide
When it comes to using behavioural targeting solutions sometimes the most simple segments can be the most useful. Complex customer journeys and lifecycles most definitely have their place in your eCommerce strategy, but for those who maybe aren’t at that level of marketing sophistication there is still a small number of highly effective automated campaigns that you can utilise based on the behaviour of your customers and visitors to your website.
Behavioural targeting is widely using by retail, travel, and eCommerce brands online, and assists them in recovering lost revenue through a number of automated or triggered emails. Whether it is targeting those who don’t complete the checkout, urging new subscribers or site visitors to complete their first sale, or pushing regular customers to spend more or increase their average order value, using behavioural targeting is the only way to do this.
Marketers are far too busy to spend time on highly specific, segmented manual campaigns these days, which is where automated campaigns really come into their own. We’re huge advocates of working smarter, not harder here at Pure360, which is where PureTargeting really comes into its own.
In this mini-guide we take a look as the top 5 behavioural targeting examples which provide a great starting point for any business and can also be built upon with additional personalisation and segmentation.
The key examples that we’ve covered in this guide are:
- Never purchased – How you can those who haven’t bought anything to start buying
- First time buyers – What you can do with your first time buyers to help them on their way to becoming loyal customers
- Recovery emails – Abandoned baskets are just sales that can be completed with recovery emails
- Product recommendations – Amazon are the true champions of the product recommendations., think ‘if you liked this…’ or ‘customer who bought X also bought Y’
- Loyal customers – If you’ve got customers who regularly buy from you it doesn’t take much persuasion or work to get them spending more with you
Get the guide to learn how easy it is for you to start recovering lost revenue and sales today.