Customer Engagement: Marketers’ View
Pure360 and DMA present:
Customer Engagement 2019: Marketers’ View
We’ve teamed up with DMA to examine – for the first time – the marketers’ attitudes towards customer engagement.
This study of over 200 marketers reveals the difference between how marketers try to engage customers and what customers actually find engaging – or don’t.
The results reveal a big disconnect – especially when it comes to what marketers’ believe drives loyalty and brand trust.
Read the report to learn:
- Which channels and engagement tactics are undervalued by marketers
- Where your customer engagement strategy might be missing the mark
- How to use this research to keep customers loyal and stay ahead of the competition
Get instant access to the report
Here’s a sneak peek of where marketers are getting it wrong when it comes to customer engagement.
Our research reveals that marketers:
- Massively underestimate consumer awareness of GDPR
- Put too much emphasis on social media and miss opportunities that other channels present
- Underrate the importance of trust for driving loyalty
Learn what these and other findings should mean to your engagement strategy.