Best Practice Guide to Recovery Campaigns
The Best Practice Guide to Recovery Campaigns
The desire for a fast and convenient shopping experience means more customers are turning to eCommerce brands, with 77% of internet users now buying goods or services online.
But eCommerce marketers are presented with an ever growing issue – basket abandonment. On average, 69% of customers leave site without completing their purchase.
Recovery emails are a great way to entice customers back to your site and guide them to the checkout. And the stats are overwhelming:
- Almost 50% of all cart abandonment emails are opened
- A third of people click through to purchase.
So recovery campaigns are a no-brainer. Learn how to get started by reading the guide.
Get instant access to the guide
This guide contains best practice advice on creating and executing recovery campaigns.
Read the guide to:
- Learn more about the effectiveness of recovery campaigns
- See how brands such as Ray-Ban and Selfridges use recovery emails to re-engage potential customers who have abandoned their baskets
- Learn how to make your recovery campaigns successful with our best practice tips.