Welcome to 2017! But first, our top releases of 2016
Happy new year everyone! We hope you have recovered from 2016 and your first week of 2017 has been a positive one.
2017 is looking to be a big year for us at Pure360. With releases such as a new template library and group reporting in the pipeline, it’s safe to say we’re excited for what the future holds for both us and for our customers.
But before we get carried away, we wanted to reflect on what 2016 meant for Pure360, particularly what we brought to our customers. In total we made 35 software releases, that’s an average of one every 1.5 weeks! Read on to learn more about our favourites.
PureTargeting Recommendation Blocks in the Drag & Drop Editor
We made PureTargeting much easier to use through improvements to our Drag & Drop Editor. You can now use the Drag & Drop Editor to easily add personalised content to your emails via PureTargeting Recommendation Blocks.
Here are some of the ways that PureTargeting Recommendation Blocks can be used:
- Personalise emails further with content that renders when customers open, not when you press send
- Recommend relevant products to your customers based on their purchase and browse history
- Use Countdown Timers to increase urgency,promote sale periods and next day delivery
- Integrate live Twitter feeds into email to increase followers and share social media content
- Create unique or multiple-use voucher codes to drive revenue from each campaign
Social Icon Blocks
We helped you to grow your social reach by adding our new social icons to emails you create in our Drag & Drop Editor. You are able to choose from numerous popular channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, TripAdvisor and many more. These are all responsive components, so will automatically reformat themselves on mobile and tablet devices.
Add background images to messages in the Drag & Drop Editor
You are now able to make your Drag & Drop emails even more appealing to your subscribers by adding beautiful images to the background of the panels in your designs. These images are fully responsive and resize on mobile devices. You can also set a fallback background colour for email clients that don’t support background images.
Our new OpenTable integration allows you to utilise the information you have gathered using OpenTable directly within PureCampaign, helping you to send highly relevant and targeted email communications.
There are a variety of ways you can use this integration, including:
- Collect guest and reservation data
- Feed data automatically into PureCampaign
- Use data to set up automations such as bookings follow ups or birthday greetings
- Increase customer engagement, loyalty and spend
Hide mobile content in Drag & Drop emails
Drag & Drop emails are fully responsive on mobile devices, but we have now provided you with the added ability to hide content such as pictures or unnecessary blocks of text from mobile devices. This gives you more control over your Drag & Drop emails and your design.
Our new Zapier integration allows you to add or update contacts in your Pure360 lists, for example following a new customer or order being created in Magento. You can also receive notifications from Pure360, such as opt in/out and bounce events. These events could be used to update a contact in SalesForce, so you know to not market to them anymore.
While these were both our and our customers’ favourite releases, we also released the following highly useful updates:
- Sign up forms
- Snippets in the Drag & Drop Editor
- Auto suggest personalisation
- Insert an image using an URL in the Drag & Drop Editor
- Hex colour code selector in email editors
2016 was indeed a great year for Pure360 and for our customers. Here’s to an even better 2017!