Pure360 Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules“) and apply to competitions (“Competition“) run by By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Pure360 reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Pure360’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting the relevant Promotions department of the publication in which the competition appeared.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be based within the UK. The email address you provide with your competition entry (“Entry“) may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
Email address will be used to:
- Notify prizewinner
- Contact entrants if they have indicated this is ok on the last question
- Identify user
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Pure360 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Pure360 assumes that by entering the competition you are aged 18 or over.
- Pure360 reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Pure360 in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed. Where a winner has been selected and Pure360 discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, Pure360 reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of ‘brute force’, ‘script’ or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter the online Competition.
- Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Pure360 cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Pure360 does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless otherwise specified, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days (or before) of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Pure360 reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Pure360 and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- Pure360 does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although Pure360 will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose.
- You now grant Pure360 (and third parties authorised by Pure360) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
- Pure360 does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Pure360 may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- Pure360 cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Pure360 is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Pure360’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
- By providing Pure360 with your personal data you consent to Pure360 transferring your personal data to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK. If Pure360 does make such a transfer it will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your personal data is protected.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.