Hey it’s ok if… one for the people behind the marketing title
I’d like to admit to being an avid reader of The Guardian or Financial Times, however I do enjoy my monthly installment of Glamour. And an article they do each month is one that reassures us for being normal. So I’m going to give them a nod and produce the marketers’ version for your reading pleasure.
Because we’re all just human at the end of the day!
Hey it’s ok if…
- You had biscuits for breakfast again because you just couldn’t get out of bed this morning
- You don’t take your jacket/jumper off because you didn’t iron your shirt today
- You forwarded your phone to voicemail after getting bored of calls trying to sell you advertising campaigns
- You signed up for loads of industry newsletters and then never read them after a month
- You changed your colleague’s computer settings to another language when they didn’t lock their computer
- You promised to do the tea round on Monday and it’s now Thursday and you seemed to have gotten out of it again
- You haven’t washed your mug since two days ago, as it hasn’t affected the taste of your coffee yet