Pure360 finalists at the Brighton & Hove Business Awards 2019 for Large Business of the Year
We’re super excited to be shortlisted as finalists at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards for Large Business of the Year.
This is a testament to the incredible year we have had as a company, as we’ve been shortlisted alongside other major players in the Brighton business scene such as Peopleforce Recruitment, SpaBreaks.com and TrustedHousesitters.
Over the past year we’ve been involved in a wide range of activities within the Brighton and Hove community, which align with our values of “We are ONE” and our mission to “Enable marketers to be the best they can be.” This includes offering our technology free of charge, as a contra, to many Brighton businesses, including Brighton Fringe, British Airways i360 & Brighton Dome.
We’ve been involved with a number of local charities including Clocktower Sanctuary, Easter Eggs/Advent Calendars for Brighton Food Bank, Macmillan Coffee Morning, Bramber Bakery, Beat. This is alongside a range of environmental projects such as beach cleans, collecting plastic for Ecobricks and working with Brighton Paper Round to increase our recycling rate.
We’re very active within local events and have strong connections with Tedx Brighton, ThinkNation, Spring Forward, Brighton Digital Women, Brighton Tech meetups, FuseBox & WiredSussex.
We’re also big advocates of International Women’s Day where we create our own internal events and also support external events.
Our business is ever evolving
As a business over the past year we have seen a number of empowering changes within our organisation.
As the marketing tech industry grows, we’ve seen an increase in tech stacks delivering to specific industry use cases, therefore we have undertaken a process of redefining our customer base where our technology is better served.
Our target market is the mid-market where we believe in democratising technology for mid-market marketers to deliver on strategies they would usually think were out of their capabilities. Not only that, we also seek to educate these marketers to enable them to be the best they can be, as it is becoming ever more apparent that marketers need to deliver one to one communications to a more demanding consumer. We enable marketers to achieve this with our data driven focus on both the technology and services.
Mid last year we welcomed a new CEO, Mark Ash who has undertaken a transformation of the business to better serve a complex marketplace.
This year we have:
– Forecasted an increase of 26% in revenue
– Received a £1m increase in EBITDA
– Added additional revenue streams to our portfolio
– Changed our market positioning on G2 (a software focused review website), and have been awarded ‘High Achiever’ three seasons in a row as well as placed in the top ten highest recommended email marketing provider for the mid-market
We have heavily invested in our people, including:
– Launching PureAcademy, which is an internal learning platform to ensure all our teams are the best they can be, with online courses created internally for the team to consume
– Given teams one day a month to dedicate to their own learning
– Introduced a standalone learning space, equipped with ipads, books and other great learning tools
– Launched our workshops & learning sessions from external speakers at company meetings and brown bag sessions
Investing in our people has gone hand in hand with:
Investing in our customer learning:
– Launching PureAcademy in August/September 2019
– Monthly Workshops
– Increasing marketing content output, including webinars and guides
New products to serve market needs:
– PureTargeting – Email & Web Personalisation
– PureData – Data insight services for marketers to make better informed decisions
– PureConnect – Allowing marketers to connect other best of breed systems to bring data together
– Journey Based Automations – Allowing marketers a visual way to easily build customer journeys
These wide range of activities focused on our team, customers and product offerings have helped us shape and implement our “Code of Values”, which are:
- We love our CUSTOMER
- We are REAL
- We are INSPIRED
- We strive for IMPROVEMENT
- We get stuff DONE
- We are ONE
Our “Code of Values” are at the heart of everything we do. It is the blueprint of our identity today and who we want to be. It is the glue that holds us together, allowing us to attract and retain inspired and passionate people, as they are the key to the success of the business.
We have an exciting future ahead by continuing to build and standby our core values and mission.
We look forward to hearing the results of the Brighton and Hove Business Awards on 25th July 2019 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, and wish all of the other great businesses involved the best of luck.