Relationship Account Executive
Some people see “Account Executive” and think sales, some people think agency creative. When we say it, we mean someone who will maintain and grow our relationship with their customer base.
We want someone to be the voice of our customers, get to know them and help them get the most from our software. This means managing all day to day usage of their Pure360 account including contracts, support of platform usage and spotting what tools the customer needs to succeed with PureCampaign and partner products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire scope of the relationship your assigned customer base has with Pure360
- Investigating and resolving, or escalating customer queries and concerns and troubleshooting application usage issues.
- Have full knowledge of all Pure360 application features to be able to train customers and offer ‘How to’ advice and plans to enhance their usage of the platform.
- Setting and meeting customer expectations
- Aware of customer feedback across all parts of the customer journey, using NPS, ticket feedback and conversations with customers as the key scoring metric.
- Review processes from the customers perspective to suggest and implement improvements that improve the customer experience and retention.
- Review our Customer Support site to ensure help is easy to find and necessary documentation is available.
- Work with Technical Services to understand technical issues, and communicate this information to customers in an understandable way
- Responsible for improving retention by identifying common areas of risk and working with all teams in the business to minimise these.
- Always projects a positive, helpful, customer focused attitude
- Sharing skills and experience within the team and supporting your colleagues in their tasks
- Excellent customer relationship skills at all levels in phone, email and face to face environments
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills
- Experience working in a Customer Service/Relationship management role
- Solid understanding of functionality and benefits of various features within the Pure Campaign platform
- Experience working with marketing analytics
- Experience working in an SAAS environment.
C in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent Level 2 qualification
Hours: Monday to Friday (9am – 5.30pm)
Interested? Here’s how to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 01273 648 869