We’re looking for a Reception/Office Assistant to join our team.
As the face of Pure360, you’ll act as the first point of contact for visiting clients. As well as greeting clients, you’ll be managing the needs of the rest of the office. We’re looking for a friendly and organised multi-tasker. You’ll be comfortable performing ad hoc duties as they arise.
Hours – 25 hrs pw (Monday – Friday 09:30 – 14:30)
Responsibilities and key duties:
- Check calendar for client visits and action appropriately (catering/refreshments)
- Cover the reception as much as possible throughout your working day to ensure visitors are welcomed
General Office duties:
- Monitor and maintain sufficient stock of stationery, kitchen & bathroom supplies
- Order refreshments & fruit for the office on a weekly basis or as required
- Manage set up for the company meeting to include ordering refreshments
- Ensure all areas are well maintained and any issues are actioned appropriately, i.e. any repairs are reported and have an engineer called in.
- Order office equipment when required
- Managing the relationship with our suppliers and tenants
- You will be the Health and Safety manager for the office and responsible for ensuring the company is efficiently provided for
- Owner for the parking policy
- Main point of contact for Building Management
- Managing relationships with and instructing labourers
Ad hoc duties:
- Book inductions for new starters
- Arrange inductions for Lisbon visitors and transport/accommodation if necessary
- Keep the Organisation Chart on Lucid Chart/Confluence up to date
- Take fingerprint and photograph of new starters as required
- Place adverts on recruitment websites as required
- Ideally to have front of house/reception/officefacilities management experience
- Intermediate skills in word and excel, preferable previous experience with Google Docs
- Comfortable with using these on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Understanding of digital marketing