We are looking for a new Office Administrator to join our team.
In this role you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the office as well as being the first point of contact for clients and visitors.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience of working in a role with a wide brief covering areas including as reception, maintenance and office administration.
0900-1730 (Monday – Friday). Flexible and will consider part time – minimum 25 hr pw (Monday – Friday)
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Check calendar for client visits and action appropriately (catering/refreshments)
- Cover the reception as much as possible throughout your working day to ensure visitors are welcomed
- Monitor and maintain sufficient stock of stationery, kitchen & bathroom supplies
- Order refreshments & fruit for the office on a weekly basis or as required
- Manage set up for the company meeting to include ordering refreshments
- Ensure all areas are well maintained and any issues are actioned appropriately ie any repairs are reported and have an engineer called in.
- Order office equipment when required
- Managing the relationship with our suppliers and tenants
- You will be the Health and Safety manager for the office and responsible for ensuring the company is efficiently provided for
Owner for the parking policy
- Main point of contact for Building Management
- Managing relationships with and instructing labourers
Ad hoc duties:
- Book inductions for new starters
- Arrange inductions for Lisbon visitors and transport/accommodation if necessary
- Keep the Organisation Chart on Lucid Chart/Confluence up to date
- Take fingerprint and photograph of new starters as required
- Place adverts on recruitment websites as required
- Ideally to have Front of house/reception/office/ facilities management experience.
- Intermediate skills in word and excel, preferable previous experience with Google Docs.
- Comfortable with using these on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Understanding of digital marketing