Data Analyst / Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a Statistics Manager with a passion for bringing statistical rigour to marketing.
You have excellent existing skills in data selection, manipulation and modelling.
You should be curious and agile-minded, experienced in asking the right questions of data and its application.
If you are a data science, statistics or economics graduate with at least 5 years experience and are excited by the opportunity to help build a powerful new proposition, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and key duties:
- Own bespoke quantitative market research projects from scope and build to delivery and support
- Reliably find and deliver business critical insights in a consumer friendly format, on time and to budget
- Collaborate on the development of repeatable projects including segmentation, CLTV (as a success metric), CLTV (predictive) and CRO models
- Analysing project risks and iterating on process to mitigate them
- Transformation of data from CSV, QVD, MySQL databases
- Data selection, validation and cleansing
- Strong mathematical and statistical modelling skills
- Strong understanding of data architecture
- Expert in Google Data Studio, QlikView and Excel
- Expert in SQL
- A working understanding of the systems requirements and computational cost of selected processes and models
- Risk analysis
- Commercial acumen
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Wider digital marketing industry knowledge
Interested? Here’s how to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 01273 648 869