We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a passion for email marketing. You should have excellent existing skills in successfully retaining customers and delivering against account growth targets.
You should be able to manage a large customer base with confidence, and use your knowledge and excellent communication skills to drive trust from your customers in your ability to work with them to achieve objectives.
The purpose of your role will be to maintain and strengthen relationships in a portfolio of customer accounts in delivering proactive best practice strategy, and account management. To retain and grow revenues through the identification and qualification of upsell opportunities.
If you are someone that has proven account management experience, you are tenacious and able to work well under pressure, and you have a focused and motivated attitude to delivering successful results for your customers, and the business, then we’d love to hear from you!
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver proactive digital marketing consultancy and account management to customers that progresses their email marketing maturity and that generates growth opportunities in services, upsell of suite modules, increased send volumes and system usage.
- Risk management and customer retention of a managed account base. Manage contract renewals.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of all suite modules, and associated costs, and the ability to articulate what issues/challenges the suite modules address, and identify opportunities through appropriate questioning and BANT qualification.
- Manage and deliver accurate monthly personal forecast.
- Use of CRM to accurately manage customer accounts – up to date contact information, CS sales and call notes, as well as capture of maturity progression and progression of upsell opportunities.
- Delivery against monthly KPIs and targets.
- Well developed understanding of and approach to customer centric service.
- Pipeline Management to ensure good flow of opportunities at all stages of the buying cycle in order to achieve targets.
- Knowledge of email maturity and how email marketing can solve key business challenges.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver on KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Be a key team player within your own team, and build excellent relationships across the business to enable project collaboration, and delivery of service to our customer base.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Wider digital Marketing industry knowledge