We are looking for a Customer Invoicing Executive to join our Finance Team.
We are looking for someone with experience in an accounts or administrative role who is passionate about delivering quality work to deadlines in order to support prompt receipt of customer payments.
If you have proven experience in sales order processing, have a real focus on maintaining accurate records, are confident with IT and can work effectively with colleagues and internal customers then we’d love to hear from you.
Hours – 37.5 hrs pw / Monday-Friday (09:00 – 17.30)
Responsibilities and key duties:
- Validating and processing new orders. Assigning relevant tasks to other teams and ensuring the customer & internal teams have completed all documentation needed.
- Creating new customer accounts as per customer specification, using our admin system.
- Generating, reviewing, correcting and distributing invoices for all customers.
- Investigating, and resolving or escalating any invoicing and accounts queries from customers and colleagues.
- Processing requests from customers for changes to the details of their invoicing or their account set-up, including package changes.
- Collaborating with the Finance team and Credit Controllers in invoice-related queries.
- Previous experience proving very high levels of accuracy, attention to detail, numeracy and literacy in an Accounting/Financial Administration role.
- Previous experience working in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines.
- Customer service experience.
- Invoice processing.
- General IT skills (MS Office, email, internet, Google Apps
- Previous experience using financial software packages.
- Previous experience working with credit control
- Experience of digital marketing.