We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual with a passion for delivering high quality services in a timely manner. If you are a self starter with a keen eye for detail who enjoys creating eye catching designs for big brands then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Creative Developer you will:
- Work as part of the Professional Services team to deliver Pure360 creative services to a high standard to delight our customers
- Work with our internal marketing team on wider projects and creating collateral.
- Have a good knowledge of email marketing methods that can help our customers achieve the best results.
Responsibilities and key duties:
- Designing and developing email templates and other creative solutions (signup forms, landing pages) to customer specification.
- Assist with designing and developing advanced creative solutions (preference centres, abandon carts) to customer specification
- Proactively investigate and apply best practice development in delivering email templates to comply with major email clients
- Own and deliver projects working closely with our internal marketing teams
- Document knowledge, processes and best practice to enable efficient sharing throughout the business and via our customer support site
- Contribute to and implement projects that achieve our Retention and Services objectives.
- Strong HTML/CSS design and general IT skills
- Experience in concept design and implementation of email templates
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience using Adobe graphics software (or similar) and image manipulation
- Aptitude for learning new software systems
- A personable individual who loves working in a team environment
- The ability to interpret and work within brand guidelines
- A passion for design
- Highly organised
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience using digital marketing software
- Experience/understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Creating responsive HTML emails
- CRM Experience