We are looking for a part time accounts assistant who is passionate about delivering quality work under pressure and to deadlines.
If you have proven experience in an accounts team, can deliver quality work under pressure and build excellent relationships with colleagues and internal customers then we’d love to hear from you.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the effective maintenance of the purchase ledger
To ensure accurate and timely processing of purchase invoices, credit notes and expense claims
- To ensure payment of invoices and expenses claims accurately and timely and in accordance with Pure360’s policies and legal and tax requirements
- Liaison with suppliers and staff over payment queries
- Administration of online banking including payments
- Control and administration of corporate credit or debit cards
- Post cash received on sales ledger accounts
- To ensure the regular reconciliation of all bank and cash accounts and the accurate and timely processing of bank and cash transactions.
- Process of weekly direct debit runs
- Planning and managing own workload in order to achieve deadlines
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Providing very high levels of accuracy, attention to detail, numeracy and literacy in an Administration role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with finance and non-finance colleagues and external suppliers
- General IT skills (MS Office, email, internet, Google Apps)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow processes in place
- Positive team working skills and flexible approach
- A good working knowledge of purchase, sales and general ledger
- Previous experience using financial software packages
- Experience of digital marketing