We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
We provide UK marketers an unrivalled combination; the powerful, data-driven Pure360 Marketing Suite and an industry-leading Maturity Model, focussed on accelerating customer results across email, mobile, web and social.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Be the voice of the Pure360 customer and own retention across an allocated customer portfolio.
- Manage all day to day usage of customer’s Pure360 account including contracts and support of platform usage.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to manage, support and grow your allocated accounts.
- Act as a mentor for Account Executives.
Responsibilities and key duties:
- Manage the day to day relationship of your customer base with Pure360.
- Investigating and resolving, or escalating customer queries and concerns and troubleshooting application usage issues.
- Responsible for improving retention by identifying common areas of risk and working with all teams in the business to minimise these.
- Plan and implement retention strategies for At Risk customers.
- Negotiate and finalise the renewal of customer contracts with Pure360.
- Work with Customer Success team to remove issues and concerns for shared accounts.
- Have full knowledge of all Pure360 application features to be able to train clients and offer ‘How to’ advice and plans to enhance their usage of the platform.
- Maintaining regular communication with customers in line with defined contact strategy.
- Work with Account Executives to grow their understanding of Pure360 and Account Management processes to help them support their client base.
- Work with Technical Services to understand technical issues, and communicate this information to clients in an understandable way.
- Manage the analysis and reporting of customer feedback across all aspects of the customer journey, using NPS, ticket feedback and conversations with clients as the key scoring metric.
- Review processes from the customers perspective and using Account Executive feedback to suggest and implement improvements that improve the customer experience and retention.
- Input to the management of our Customer Support site to ensure help is easy to find and necessary documentation is available. Creating and project managing the creation of documentation.
- Always projects a positive, helpful, client focused attitude.
- Sharing skills and experience within the team. Suggesting, designing and running team training sessions and supporting your colleagues in their tasks.
- Dilligent CRM management.
- Customer centric.
- Excellent client relationship skills at all levels in phone, email and face to face environments.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to help and mentor colleagues to achieve their goals.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and how our product can fit in with our client’s marketing objectives and the ability to share this information with the team in training and mentoring.
- Experience working in a Customer Service/Relationship management role.
- Experience creating client facing documentation and learning collateral.
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends.
- Good organisational skills.
- Triage effectively and allocate appropriate level of severity to customer enquiries, ensuring highest priority are addressed first.
- Good understanding of typical deliverability issues and how to troubleshoot them.
- Solid understanding of functionality and benefits of various features within the Pure Response platform.
- Experience working in an SAAS environment.