We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Customer Success team.
You will be the voice of the Pure360 customer, managing all day to day usage of their Pure360 account.
This will include contracts, support of platform usage, and internal stakeholder management to get the client what they need to succeed with our product suite.
Responsibilities and key duties:
- Manage the entire scope of your base of clients relationship with Pure360
- Investigating and resolving, or escalating customer queries and concerns and troubleshooting application usage issues.
- Negotiate and finalise customer contracts with Pure360.
- Have full knowledge of all Pure360 application features to be able to train clients and offer ‘How to’ advice and plans to enhance their usage of the platform.
- Maintaining regular communication with customers in line with defined contact strategy.
- Aware of customer feedback across all parts of the customer journey, using NPS, ticket feedback and conversations with clients as the key scoring metric.
- Review processes from the customers perspective to suggest and implement improvements that improve the customer experience and retention.
- Review our Customer Support site to ensure help is easy to find and necessary documentation is available.
- Work with Technical Services to understand technical issues, and communicate this information to clients in an understandable way
- Responsible for improving retention by identifying common areas of risk and working with all teams in the business to minimise these.
- Always projects a positive, helpful, client focused attitude
- Sharing skills and experience within the team and supporting your colleagues in their tasks
- Excellent client relationship skills at all levels in phone, email and face to face environments
- Good understanding of digital marketing and how our products can fit in with our client’s marketing objectives.
- Experience working in a Customer Service/Relationship management role
- Experience creating client facing documentation and learning collateral
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends
- Good organisational skills
- Triages effectively and allocates appropriate level of severity to customer enquiries, ensuring highest priority are addressed first
- Good understanding of typical deliverability issues and how to troubleshoot them
- Solid understanding of functionality and benefits of various features within the Pure Response platform
- Experience working in an SaaS environment