The development team:
● Have a wide range of development experience and are happy and confident in making suggestions, inputting into process and improving quality
● Friendly, passionate team, committed to producing user-focused software for high profile clients, used by thousands
● Approach development with future-proofing, reusability of code and platform compatibility in mind and are aware and highlight the effects of certain coding practices.
● Invest in learning and development with the team regularly attending seminars and events
What we are looking for:
● Proven development experience and a willingness to learn
● Someone who is able to both contribute ideas and put them into practice
● Someone who is passionate about programming and always on the lookout for new technologies to help us create a market leading product.
● Someone up to date on latest trends and able to provide knowledge and suggestions in relation to software architecture, design and best practices.
● Someone who is enthusiastic about the challenge of building a product that supports this and encourages our clients in best practice and helps them engage with their clients
● Great team-working skills, we often like to discuss ideas prior to implementation
● Someone with experience in user experience design best practice
● Ability to contribute to the creation of and develop our new product, from initial project discussions through the lifecycle of testing and deployment.
Skills & Experience
● Experience with the Play framework
● A thorough understanding of REST
● Experience with Slick and Akka
● Experience working with big data
● MySQL experience
● Experience with SCM, ideally Git
● Developing with a TDD approach
● Experience working in agile teams
● Experience working with email transmission/SMTP beneficial
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Get in touch
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or give us a call at 01273 648 869