We respect your privacy
We are extremely protective over your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, please let us know.
In extreme cases data provided by you may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers, unfortunately we are unable to responsibility for this. The risk is no different from a similar risk of burglary , in a bricks and mortar establishment you can lock the doors but they may still find a way in. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future, then we will provide notification in advance and users have the opportunity to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
Information supplied by our clients and relating to third parties
Third party information such as names, e-mail addresses and information which relates to the industry or business of a party. This information is used to provide our mail services to our own clients. Details of these services are set out and explained on our website from time to time. They may include:
- creating messages from texts supplied;
- sending messages to addresses given to us by our clients;
- recording the opening of a message by a recipient;
- recording whether a recipient clicks on a link embedded in a message;
- the “journey” made by a recipient through our client’s website.
- If requested by our client, we may provide reports in a suitable format on the information above.
We do not use third party information supplied by our clients in any other way. In particular, we do not use it for marketing our own services nor do we disclose it to any other person for any reason.
Information may be disclosed to government, on request. It may also be seen by our auditors and professional advisors solely for their professional purposes.
Information relating to our own clients
Basic identification and contact information such as your name and contact details. This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- to maintain our accounts;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- marketing our services and products;
- to help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
- Your domain name and e-mail address are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded.
This information is used:
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services.
- Information volunteered by you for a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, job application form, or contest.
This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires. We will make absolutely clear on the face of the page, any intention to publicise the name of a winner.
Personal data (primarily e-mail addresses) relating to individuals or businesses which you give to us, to enable us to provide our services.
This data is kept on our servers for as long as your account with us is active, and then for a further 6 months after which it is deleted in its entirety. We are aware that this is your clients’ precious data and that the future of our business depends on our respecting your confidence and that of your clients.
The text of your messages
This is the text provided to us to send as messages to the addresses given to us in your lists. We keep such texts for as long as your account with us is active, and then for a further 6 months. After that time, the texts are deleted from our system automatically.
This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as in relation to your application to partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
Disclosure to Government and their agencies
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current UK, US and EU legislation, so far as we are aware. If you have any question regarding the confidentiality policy, please contact us at:
Unit A-E, Level 3 South
New England House