At Pure360 the customer is at the heart of everything we do. We take brands through a marketing maturity journey; helping them to improve customer lifetime value, enhance their customer experiences, and drive deeper brand engagement.
That is why we are very proud to launch our new and improved PureCampaign. With enhanced usability, increased functionality, improved workflows and a better-looking design, we are confident that PureCampaign will make a significant improvement to how our customers create emails, send campaigns and seamlessly integrate with other modules in the Pure360 Marketing Suite. We’re looking for a dedicated Product Specialist to work within our Support team who will specialise in learning and supporting our upgraded Marketing Suite and help to transition our customer base to the new platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on previous customer support and digital marketing knowledge in a fast growing SaaS business which has recently been awarded the Customer Service Excellence Standard.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Have full knowledge of all PureCampaign features to be able to offer ‘how to’ advice and troubleshoot customer issues – full training will be provided.
- Review processes from the customer perspective to suggest and implement changes that improve the customer experience.
- Work with Professional Services to manage our Customer Support site to ensure help is easy to find and necessary documentation is available to our customers.
- Work with the Product and Commercial teams to identify, test and communicate information around bugs or wide-impact customer issues.
- Maintain regular communication with customers and efficiently manage ticket queue in line with defined Support processes.
- Relay Customer feedback to relevant teams in the business to ensure insights become actions, you will be the voice of our customers
- Experience of working in a Support environment
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, having the ability to identify with customers
- Proven ability to quickly learn, has a high level of initiative to support new systems or products.
- Experience with process documentation
- Experience creating client facing support materials.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Organisation skills, ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple high priority tasks
- Works well in a team environment
- Digital marketing experience
- Advanced HTML and/or CSS knowledge
- Demonstrates a high level of motivation and commitment, and a desire to progress,
- Ambitious, and driven to produce the best results.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Great team working skills, as we continue to grow it’s important that our team are enthusiastic about what they do and happy to share their skills.